Is your air conditioner struggling to keep your house cool? When the sun beats down and the temperatures rise, make sure your air conditioner is working properly. If you need your system inspected, maintained, or repaired, call Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for appointments in Atascadero, CA. A woman-owned company, we guarantee satisfaction!
We love hearing from our clients! Read our testimonials to find out what our Atascadero customers think of our work!
We provide complete cooling services to Atascadero, including:
- Emergency cooling repair
- AC repair & tune-up
- AC installation & replacement
- Evaporator coil services
- Refrigerant leak repair
- Air handler services
- Ductless mini split
- Commercial cooling services
Main Types of Air Conditioners
When the temperatures rise, you immediately might ensure you have a working air conditioner. But what type of AC unit are you considering? There are numerous systems you can consider, including these common types:
- Central Air Conditioner
- Ductless Mini-Split
- Window Air Conditioner
- Portable Air Conditioner
- Floor Mounted AC
- Hybrid / Dual Fuel Air Conditioner
- Smart Air Conditioner
- Geothermal Air Conditioner
To learn which unit is best for your home, ask our experts at Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning.
Easy Ways To Save On Cooling Costs
When the temperatures start to increase, you need to crank up your air conditioner. However, it will cause your utility bills to rise. You can avoid these extra expenses by using these tips:
- Make sure your home is properly insulated.
- Replace your air filters regularly.
- Schedule a yearly tune-up.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Try turning your unit down a few degrees. It will save on energy and you are unlikely to notice.
- Replace your outdated system.
- Use fans to help circulate the air.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep the extra heat out.
We understand that unexpected AC repairs might not be in your budget. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
When You Should Replace Your AC Filters
You need to replace the filters in your air conditioner regularly to keep your system working properly. But how often should they be changed? You can use these guidelines:
- Ideally, replace every six months for households without pets.
- Change every three months if you live in an urban area.
- Replace every two months if you have a pet.
- Change monthly if someone in the household has pet allergies.
- Replace more often during periods of extended use, like during the summer months.