Do you suspect you have a leak at your house – or do you know you have a leak? If your water bills are increasing or if you see signs of standing water throughout your property, you need to call for professional help immediately. Call Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for appointments in Montecito, CA. A family-owned and operated company, we offer same-day services.
Read our testimonials to see why your Montecito neighbors call us when they need plumbing services.
We provide complete plumbing services to Montecito, including:
- Emergency plumbing services
- Drain cleaning
- Clogged toilet repair
- Sewer video inspections
- Garbage disposals, sinks, and faucets
- Tankless water heaters
- Water heater repairs and installations
Problems Caused by Leaky Pipes
A leaky pipe can be a big problem at your home – and can even require emergency plumbing services. If a pipe leaks at your home it can cause the following issues:
- Flooding of your home and lawn.
- Severe property damage to both the inside and outside of your house.
- Health risks caused by mold, mildew, bacteria, or a broken sewer line.
- Damage to your pipes.
- Electrical shortages that pose risks to your entire household.
- Increase in water bills.
Tankless Water Heaters: What You Need To Know
There are a lot of advantages to installing a tankless water heater in your home. However, these are different from the storage tank units you might be more familiar with, so it’s important to be aware of these key things before your installation:
- Cost: The initial cost of the system may be more expensive than a traditional unit. However, you will save on energy costs with this system, and soon the savings can outweigh the price of the unit.
- Installation: During installation, extensive piping, proper venting, and electrical expertise are required. Because of this, you should only trust an experienced professional to perform the work.
- Buildup: Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months. Be sure to ask your plumber about maintenance tasks you need to perform.
- Overload: Product overload can occur if the heater was improperly sized for its usage.
- Slow drains: Slow drains can signal the early stages of a clog, pipes that are narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If you have to frequently clean your drains, it can signal you need professional services to completely remove the blockage.
- Multiple drains clogged at once: Having multiple drains clogged at one time can indicate there’s a blockage deep within your main line.
- Foul odor: Odors coming from your drains can indicate food trapped inside the drain or a major issue with the sewer line.
- Flooding: Flooding in your basement or near a floor drain can signal a clog. It could mean eventually the drain will stop working completely, resulting in contaminated water all over the floor.
Do you need help paying for your unexpected plumbing repairs? Learn about our financing options.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Is your sink just draining a little slow, or is it time to call in a professional for drain cleaning services? Some symptoms that can indicate you need expert repairs are:
for Montecito, CA
Check fixtures for low water pressure.
Replace single run capacitor.
Repair AC condensation lines and leveled the evaporator coil.
Install a new Honeywell E-1 non-programable thermostat.