Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air conditioning has been a trusted name in Santa Barara County since we opened in 1993. From major plumbing remodels to routine AC or heater maintenance, we’ve got you covered!
Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with the one-stop shop for heating, cooling, and plumbing service.
For big savings on your next heating, air conditioning, or plumbing service, visit our coupons page and browse our current specials.
Cities We Service in Santa Barbara County
- Carpinteria: Plumber | Heating | Cooling
- Goleta: Plumber | Heating | Cooling
- Lompoc: Plumber | Heating | Cooling
- Santa Barbara: Plumber | Heating | Cooling
- Santa Maria: Plumber | Heating | Cooling
- Santa Ynez: Plumber | Heating | Cooling
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioning Unit
No one wants to be left without AC when the summer months roll around. But what happens when your AC unit starts to show signs of wear and tear? Here are a few indications that it might be time for AC replacement:
- Your AC unit is more than 10 years old
- Your energy bills have been creeping up
- Your home isn’t cooling evenly
- Your unit is making strange noises or leaking water
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, it might be time for AC replacement. Don’t wait until your AC unit breaks down completely – call Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & AC today to discuss your options.
What Is a Plumbing Emergency?
It’s always a good idea to have an emergency plumber on hand in case something goes very wrong. But how can you tell if your plumbing situation is really an emergency? The following are examples of plumbing emergencies. If you experience any of them, give us a call right away!
- Burst pipes
- Gas leaks
- Sewage backup
- Overflowing toilet
- No water
- Water heater failure
Want to know more about Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning? Read up on us and learn why we’ve been trusted in Santa Barbara County for nearly 30 years.
Why Work With Us?
Since 1993, Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has been a name Santa Barbara County residents have come to trust. Here are just a few reasons why our community trusts us with their home’s service needs:
- We work with a hard-working team of experts
- Our techs are available 24/7 for emergency service
- We always clean up after each service, so there’s no mess left behind
- Our technicians arrive on time and work efficiently
- We’re a family-owned and operated company that is active in the local community
for Santa Barbara, CA
David - Santa Barbara, CA 93110
went right to work
Excellent - Fast and got the job sone with a smile
Harmony - Santa Barbara, CA 93111
Response from Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning:
Thank you Harmony for leaving us a review. We are so pleased to hear that Robert did a great job. It was a pleasure working with you.
Install new flame sensor and board for furnace.
Check furnace operation.
Test 2 backflow devices.
Clear toilet stoppage.
Install Bryant OEM thermostat.