Plumbing issues require immediate attention. If you let even a small drip go for too long it can eventually turn into a plumbing emergency and cause major water damage. That’s why, as soon as you notice an issue with your water heater, faucets, drains, and other plumbing fixtures, it’s essential to call for professional services immediately. Call Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for appointments in Solvang, CA. Our technicians are clean, prompt, and professional!
Read our testimonials to see why our customers call us when they need plumbing services.
We provide complete plumbing services to Solvang, including:
- Emergency plumbing services
- Drain cleaning
- Clogged toilet repair
- Tankless water heaters
- Water heater repairs and installations
- Sewer video inspections
- Garbage disposals, sinks, and faucets
Why a Burst Pipe Is a Plumbing Emergency
One of the biggest plumbing emergencies you can experience at your home or business is a burst pipe. Why is this such a massive problem? Because it happens so quickly! At first, just a small amount of water might seep through the hole. But soon, hundreds of gallons of water can fill your property. This leaves behind massive water damage. It will ruin your flooring, drywall, and even your electrical work. And if it’s not cleaned up fast enough, it can lead to mold and mildew.
As soon as you notice a burst pipe in your property, call Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Replaced
If your water heater completely breaks down it can leave you without hot water at your house. This is not only convenient, but it can lead to potential health problems if you don’t have hot water to bathe your children in. To avoid these issues, it’s essential to watch for signs that can indicate you need to replace your system:
- Age: If your unit is getting older. These systems typically last between 10 to 20 years, depending on the make, model, and upkeep.
- Losing efficiency: If your system is losing efficiency and needs to work too hard to function.
- Rust and corrosion: If you notice rust or corrosion on the unit, or rust in the water.
- Leaking: If there are leaks coming from the unit.
- Water is not warm enough: The system is no longer able to properly heat the water.
- Cracks: There are cracks in the tank or in the system.
Do you need help paying for your unexpected plumbing repairs? Contact us to learn about our financing options.
Difference Between Drain Cleaning vs. Drain Snaking
When your drains are clogged, the plumbers might suggest performing drain cleaning or drain snaking. There are key differences between the two, so it’s important to know what to expect during each type of service:
- Drain snaking or cabling: A plumber will only remove the clog that is causing the blockage in your drain. The expert will insert a snake into the pipe that can be powered by a motor to rotate the cable to break up the blockage. This removes the clog, but it leaves the remnants of the blockage in your pipes, meaning the clog could return.
- Drain cleaning: With drain cleaning services, your pipes are completely flushed out, removing the clog and its particles. It also helps prevent clogs from forming by removing any small blockages before they get bigger.
for Solvang, CA
Replace broken shower head threads.
Install new customer supplied kitchen faucet.
Change out thermostat batteries for the furnace.
Install a new 50 gl. Bradford White water heater.
Estimate to install customer supplied faucet.