Is your heating system failing to warm your house to the ideal temperature? It can indicate there’s an issue with your heater or furnace that needs to be inspected and repaired by a professional. It’s important to schedule services as soon as possible to avoid an uncomfortable house (as well as potential safety issues). Call Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for maintenance and repair services in Templeton, CA. We offer reasonable pricing and same-day appointments!
Why do your Templeton neighbors call us when they need heating repairs? Read our testimonials to find out!
We provide complete heating services to Templeton, including:
- Emergency heating repair services
- Commercial heating services
- Heating maintenance
- Heater replacement
- Furnace tune-up and repair
- Furnace replacement
- Heat pump services
Signs Your Heater Needs To Be Repaired
Does your heater need professional repairs? If you’re not sure, our experts at Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning recommend watching for these signs that can indicate you need to schedule services:
- Your property isn’t warming to the temperature setting on the thermostat.
- Heat is not evenly distributed throughout every room.
- Your system begins to make loud and unpleasant sounds.
- Your monthly utility bills continue to rise without any change in use.
- Your ductwork is leaking.
Installing a New Heater? Check Out These Advantages
When it’s time to install a new heater, you might understandably be a little anxious about the cost and the upcoming installation. However, our experts want to reassure you that it’s totally worth it. When you install a new system, you can experience these benefits:
- The latest technology and features to control the climate in your home.
- A more energy-efficient unit that uses up to 30 percent less fuel than older systems
- A more quiet unit, as new systems make less noise than older units.
- More consistent heating throughout your house than older systems.
We understand that unexpected heater repairs and replacements might not be in your budget. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
What You Need To Know Before Buying a New Heater
Buying a new heater is a big decision. It’s important to do your research and ensure you are getting the best model for your home or building. Some questions you should consider before purchasing a new unit are:
- What type of fuel or energy source do you have access to?
- How big of a space do you need heated?
- How much do you want to spend on a new system?
- What level of climate control do you want?
If you need assistance when buying a new system, call our experts at Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning.