Do you think you have a minor plumbing issue at your home that you can delay repairing until a more convenient time? Well, we hate to break it to you, but there really is no such thing as a minor plumbing issue. All plumbing problems can eventually lead to major water damage if they are not fixed promptly. To avoid this, call Jerry’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for appointments in Templeton, CA. We are family-owned and operated!
We love to hear from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our work!
We provide complete plumbing services to Templeton, including:
- Emergency plumbing services
- Drain cleaning
- Clogged toilet repair
- Tankless water heaters
- Sewer video inspections
- Garbage disposals, sinks, and faucets
- Water heater repairs and installations
How To Prevent Toilet Clogs
When a toilet clogs at your home, your first reaction might be “ick.” And then you’ll likely next think about the inconvenience it will cause by not being able to use it until the blockage is removed. While these are all true, you should prioritize getting professional help. If not repaired quickly, a clogged toilet can lead to a plumbing emergency. You can avoid these clogs altogether by following these tips:
- Don’t flush disposable diapers or wipes.
- Don’t place large wads of toilet paper in the toilet.
- Don’t flush paper towels.
- Don’t place items like Q-tips or other beauty and hygiene products in the toilet.
- Don’t flush hair trimmings or nail clippings.
- Keep a wastebasket near the toilet to remind yourself and others to throw non-flushable items in there.
Common Water Heater Issues
Is your water heater not working properly? Our technicians have seen it all – from minor issues to major repairs. Some of the most common problems they’ve encountered with water heaters in Templeton are:
- Lack of hot water: One of the most noticeable issues with your system is a lack of hot water. For gas-powered units, this can be caused by an extinguished pilot light that needs to be relit. It could also indicate a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: An expert should inspect the leak to determine if it can be repaired or if the unit should be replaced.
- Excessive noise: Loud or unusual noises can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit that needs to be professionally removed.
- Cracks: Cracks should be inspected by a professional to see if they can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
Is a new water heater just not in your budget right now? We understand. Contact us to ask about our financing options!
Why You Should Schedule Regular Drain Cleaning Services
How often do you have your drains cleaned by a professional? If you are only scheduling services when your drains are clogged, it’s important to understand the benefits of having these services completed regularly – before blockages develop. Some benefits of regular drain cleanings are:
- Clear stubborn clogs that you are not able to remove yourself.
- Remove the blockage to eliminate slow drains.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by having a plumber inspect your pipes regularly.
- Reduce odors by removing the clogs.
- Catch other plumbing issues that might be impacting your drains.
for Templeton, CA
Install Carrier replacement control board.
Install ignition module.
Clear toilet stoppage.
Install Moen Posi Temp cartridge retaining clip and shower valve trim.
Clear mainline stoppage.